Friday, October 2, 2009

Almost packed and ready to go!

I'm glad that I Scuba dive. Glad because I've accumulated such an enormous pile of 'stuff' I'm bringing with me to training that it necessitated hauling my oversized dive bag out of storage for the job. Some of the bulkier items include yoga mats, a foldable canoe seat (for posture clinics), tubs of whole food powders and protein powders, a kettle, lots of T's, tanks and 'layers' and of course piles of yoga clothes. At last count, I've squirreled away 14 yoga tops and 9 shorts (thanks Leslie!). I'm thinking some of these will get pitched along the way when they start to get a little funky. And they will.


In the meantime, its back to studying the dialogue and running around town for last minute appointments.


So, here is where I'll be living for the next nine weeks. The Las Vegas Hilton - in all its understated glory! And yes, dear God, that IS Barry Manilow billboarded on the side. He has had a long running gig at the Hilton so if I start singing "...her name is Lola, she was a showgirl.." someone shoot me!

1 comment:

  1. So, are you gonna hang with Barry on your days off? He can't smile without you!

    ReplyDelete